Favorite books of February

  Ah yes, ~ February. This is not my February wrap up, as I'm planning in order to create a youtube video for that, however, these are my favorite books that I read in February. Overall, I read 11 books in February.

  1. Foxhole Court (All for the Game #1)
  2. The Queen Of Nothing (Folk of the Air  #3)
  3. The Raven King (All for the Game #2)
  4. Hidden (Dragonlands #1)
  5. The Kings Men (All for the Game #3)
  6. My Life with the Walter Boys
  7. Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles #1)
  8. Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #4)
  9. Brief Chronicle of Another Stupid Heartbreak
  10. Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children 
  11. How to Choose a Guy in 10 days

   Overall, that's a lot of books. Especially considering that I've been having a lot of riding lessons lately, as well as school. I most definitely stayed up late on many nights reading. Especially when I had somewhere to be that meant I had to wake up the next morning. 
   Now, it's time to get on to my favorite books of this month, I'm going to narrow it down to only 3 books, for the sake of convenience. I won't do a full review on the books or tell much of the plot here. More or less just a list and a main reason why I enjoyed the book. So! Let's get into it.

   My favorite book that I read this month, Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan. I loved this book so much. I'm so glad my friend Star made me start reading this series when she heard I never actually read it. All I have to say without going into a full review, and without spoilers. Nico is baby and I love him. 



  Number 2 on my favorite books of February is Brief Chronicle of Another Stupid Heartbreak by Adi Alsaid. I really didn't expect to love this book as much as I did, but, I really did. I bought this book months ago, but never started it until recently. Which, I only started it because the author's going to be at North Texas Teen Book Festival. But, the growth of the main character was so amazing, it completely won me over. And, of course, Cal was funny and had me laughing in the first few pages of the book. 



  And finally, the third-best book I read this month. Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs. I absolutely adored this book, while it took me a little bit to get into, once I was into it, I was hooked. The storyline was great, and seeing the main character struggle with his feelings for the children was beautiful. 


   

Comments

Popular Posts